Lexington, SC Truck Accident Lawyers in a Class of Their Own
Get the personal injury attorneys who are serious about winning complex cases
Tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers, semi-trucks and other large commercial vehicles often cause serious accidents when they crash into smaller vehicles. In an instant, they can cause a collision that can affect people’s lives for many years – or even the rest of their lives. That’s why it’s important that people injured in truck accidents take strong legal action after their crash.
Were you or a loved one injured in a truck accident in Lexington, South Carolina or a nearby community? Make sure you understand your rights and the legal options available to you. Make sure you talk with an experienced, Lexington truck accident attorney. Make sure you contact Johnson + Johnson Attorneys at Law. You can count on us after your truck accident.
What do I need to know after a South Carolina truck accident?
There is often so much information to sort through after an accident caused by a commercial truck driver. Below, you can find links to several pages dedicated to information about truck accidents in South Carolina:
- Common Causes of Truck Accidents
- Investigating Truck Accidents
- Truck Accident FAQ
- What to Do After A Truck Accident
Perhaps the most important thing to remember is that every truck accident is unique. No two are ever the same. That’s why it’s important to talk with an attorney as soon as possible at our law firm about your specific truck accident.
What makes commercial truck accidents so complicated?
Commercial truck accidents are complicated for so many different reasons, including:
- You’re often dealing with more than just the truck driver who caused your crash.
- Trucking companies can be difficult to locate and deal with after a crash.
- Specific state and federal laws only apply to truck accidents.
- Trucking companies sometimes try to conceal important records related to crashes.
- Multiple companies may be responsible for your truck accident, including:
- The company that employs the truck driver.
- The company that owns the trailer on a tractor-trailer.
- The company that loaded the truck.
- The company that packaged the contents inside the truck.
- You may have to deal with multiple insurance companies and attorneys.
- Trucking companies, insurance companies and lawyers may deny your claim.
The stakes are often very high after your truck accident. Depending on the severity of your injuries and the length of your recovery, your accident-related expenses can easily add up to thousands or even millions of dollars. That’s why it’s important to meet with a lawyer at our law firm right away.
Lexington truck accident attorneys who are serious about winning your case
After a truck accident, you often only have one opportunity to obtain the financial compensation you will need for the rest of your life. That’s why many insurance companies or trucking companies often make lowball settlement offers soon after a truck accident. They realize that some people might be tempted to accept an offer.
The reality is many settlement offers don’t even come close to covering all your accident-related expenses. That’s why we want to work with you and demand the compensation you deserve. We’re honored to do this work because we’re proud to help our friends and neighbors. Our attorneys were born and raised in Lexington. To us, you’re more than just a client. You’re family.