About Johnson + Johnson Attorneys at Law in Lexington, SC
Learn more about our personal injury law firm
At Johnson + Johnson Attorneys at Law, we’re proud of the work we do on behalf of injury victims in Lexington and throughout greater Columbia, South Carolina. That’s because our Lexington personal injury lawyers understand what a difference our work can often make in people’s lives.
Born and raised in Lexington, brothers Kevin C. Johnson and Steven W. Johnson know the area and understand how the legal system works in Lexington County. We’re proud to represent our friends and neighbors. To us, you’re more than clients. You’re family. As such, you can count on us to treat you with dignity and respect.
- Learn more about our attorneys
What sets our Lexington, South Carolina law firm apart?
There are many reasons why people choose Johnson + Johnson Attorneys at Law to represent them after their accident or injury, including:
- Personalized service based on your unique legal needs
- Attention to detail when investigating your accident or injury
- Clearly explaining your legal options in easy-to-understand language
- In-depth knowledge of state and federal laws that apply to your case
- Extensive experience handling complex personal injury cases
- Familiarity dealing with insurance companies -- we know how they think
- Effective negotiators with insurance companies
- Willingness to take your case to trial, if necessary
We know how important your case is to you and your family. That’s why we want to help you every step of the way – from filling out forms related to your accident to filing a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf, if necessary. You can count on our attorneys after your car accident or another type of personal injury.
Find out what our car accident lawyers can do for you
Personal injury accidents – including car accidents caused by other drivers – can be painful and confusing. Choosing the right lawyer to represent you should be simple and straightforward. Discover what a dedicated Lexington personal injury attorney can do for you. Contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation.
Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means you only pay us if we secure a financial settlement or verdict for you. We respect our clients’ needs, so contact us right now to learn more about how we can help you.
Johnson + Johnson – a new class of personal injury attorney.