Lexington County, SC Car Accident Lawyers
Our personal injury attorneys were born and raised here
Lexington County, South Carolina continues to be one of the fastest growing counties in the state. Since 1950, Lexington County has grown by nearly 20 percent – and often much more – every decade. Cities like Columbia and Cayce and communities such as Lexington, Seven Oaks, Oak Grove, Irmo, and Batesburg-Leesville continue to be popular places to live in Lexington County.
None of this comes as any surprise to the Lexington County personal injury lawyers at Johnson + Johnson Attorneys at Law. That’s because our attorneys were born and raised here. We know the challenges many people face in Lexington County after a serious accident, and we know how to tackle them. That’s why many people choose us to represent them after an injury or accident in Lexington County, S.C.
What sets our Lexington County, SC law firm apart?
Brothers and attorneys Kevin C. Johnson and Steven W. Johnson believe we’re the right Lexington County law firm for you for many reasons, including:
- In-depth understanding of Lexington County’s laws and legal system
- Extensive experience handling serious accidents caused by other drivers or individuals
- Respectful and honest attorneys who will clearly explain your legal options
- Detail-oriented lawyers who carefully investigate every case
- Wide-ranging network of experts to consult with on complex cases
- Familiarity with insurance companies -- we know how they think
- Comfortable negotiating settlements with insurance companies
- Courage to take legal action, if necessary, on your behalf
The stakes are often very high after your injury or accident in Lexington County. Make sure you fully understand your rights and the legal options available to you. Talk to an attorney at our Lexington County law firm.
Get serious about winning your case. Get Johnson + Johnson for justice.
Don’t underestimate the seriousness or complexity of your legal case. Often, insurance companies will do everything they can to reduce or deny your accident. That’s because your accident-related expenses can easily add up to thousands or even millions of dollars.
They don’t intimidate us. We know how to effectively negotiate with insurance companies. If they refuse to cooperate with us, we will not hesitate to file a personal injury lawsuit against them in court in Lexington County or whichever court has jurisdiction over your case.