Lexington Car Accident Lawyers
Born and raised in South Carolina, our attorneys know the area and understand the law
Lexington, South Carolina has a proud, rich history. Settled in the early 1700s, Lexington has experienced many historic events – The Battle of Tarrar Springs during the American Civil War, attacks by Union soldiers in 1865, severe fires in the late 1800s, a tornado in 1994, floods in 2015. Lexington has always bounced back, no matter what befell it. That’s surely what inspired Lexington’s motto – Town of Progress.
Lexington’s pioneer spirit lives on to this day. You can see it throughout our growing, thriving community. It’s the reason why Johnson + Johnson Attorneys at Law chose to open its law firm in downtown Lexington. Attorneys and brothers Kevin C. Johnson and Steven W. Johnson know Lexington well. That’s because they were born and raised here. They understand the community because they’re part of it. That’s what sets our attorneys apart. The people we represent are more than just clients. They’re family.
Why you should choose our Lexington personal injury law firm
There are many reasons why we believe you should choose our Lexington law firm to represent you and your family after your injury or accident, including:
- Personalized service – We don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to legal cases.
- In-depth understanding of the law – We understand the laws (state, federal and local) affecting accidents caused by others in Lexington.
- Attention to detail – We take the time to find the facts that matter after your accident.
- Driven to succeed – We’re prepared to do the work that needs to be done to build the strongest possible legal case.
Don’t underestimate the complexity of your legal case. Whether you’re dealing with a high-speed truck accident on Interstate 20, a rear-end car accident on Main Street or a distracted driving accident on North Lake Drive, you can count on our Lexington car accident attorneys to be there for you when you need us most.
Get serious. Get Lexington law firm Johnson + Johnson for justice.
This may be your only opportunity for justice in Lexington. While we realize some people may not be sure if they want to hire a lawyer after their car or truck accident, having an attorney on your side can often make a dramatic difference in the outcome of your case. A Lexington attorney can help you:
- Fill out forms associated with your accident.
- Make sure your accident report is accurate.
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf.
- Take legal action, if necessary, to obtain the financial compensation you deserve.
Make your Lexington accident matter. Contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation at our Lexington office location. Johnson + Johnson – we can be your voice for justice.